KNOW OUR CHEFS!
Aloft KL Sentral introduces new Executive Chef Phoebe Donko-Hanson
If you’ve been to nook lately you may have noticed a new smiling face in and around Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral. While new Executive Chef Phoebe is still settling into her new city, she has wasted no time making her always cheerful presence felt with the hotel guests, not to mention the culinary chops and worldly inspiration she’s already bringing to the table. Inspired by the bounty of fresh local ingredients, Chef’s new Tasting Menu showcases an ethic-inspired collection of six stunning gastronomic dishes. Find out more about Chef Phoebe’s Ghanaian heritage and see her creative hand in a dish from the Tasting Menu in this video.
Chinese New Year 2016 featuring our Executive Sous Chef (Chinese) - Chef Ng
With more than 30 years of culinary experience, Executive Sous Chef (Chinese) Chef Ng presents his signature creations for 2016 Chinese New Year menu. For many Chinese, this holiday is all about food. Toast in style, the Aloft way with Chef Ng’s Eight Prosperity Chicken and The Firecrackers, and find out the symbolic meaning for each dish in this video.
- Nook Breakfast Buffet : 0630hrs - 1030hrs
- Nook Buffet Lunch : 1200hrs - 1430hrs
- Nook Buffet Dinner : 1830hrs - 2230hrs
- Nook A la Carte for All Day : 0630hrs - 0000hrs
- W xyz Bar : 1200hrs - 0000hrs
- Mai Bar (Monday to Wednesday) : 1200hrs - 0000hrs
- Mai Bar (Thursday & Friday) : 1200hrs - 0100hrs
- Mai Bar (Saturday) 1100hrs - 0100hrs
- Mai Bar (Sunday) 1100hrs - 0000hrs